♚✞Discover What My Brain Comes Across✞♚

Take one step into my mind, what will you find, I am sure I can leave the up to you ✌ Peace... DTM

Subscribe
Powered By Blogger

Yeeehawww XD



well i haven't posted anything is qutie some time but i am sure that you guys will love this Rock Smtih a new game for latest consoles alike........ so i am sure that this is just going to be amazing as it teaches you how to play as well, for me thats like a plus one but any ways........ i will update this blog as much as i can with new stuff and also i have posted a new page so check it out and also i will be updating it as well so saty tuned for the updates and have a great day everyone

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know who you are Delon Anthony

I'm the guy who combat knife you at the battlefield bad company 2

if you want to know who is this person,
you will find him when He kills his team/players
and shoots random upward... He will appear at 11am

And His is waiting to kill you AGAIN!

Post a Comment